Naturopathic medicine is a distinct branch of health-care that embraces natural philosophies of the past in combination with the latest scientific advances to nenhance our body’s natural ability to self-heal. Naturopathic medicine is safe, suitable, and effective for all age groups. Are you questioning if Naturopathy is suitable for you? See below for important advantages of choosing Naturopathic medicine for your health and wellness needs:
- Naturopathic doctors identify the mind, body, and soul connection of a patient’s primary concern. If a person is seeking treatment for a physical ailment, we consider how a decrease in physical well-being can negatively affect a person’s mental and emotional state, and vice versa. Holistic methods of treatment are used to ensure that healing is possible.
- Naturopathic medicine not only focuses on ailments that are present in a person’s life, but prevention of illness and disease as well. Naturopathic medicine can be used in a patient’s daily supplement regime to balance bodily systems and optimize health and wellness.
- Naturopathy involves a non-invasive, broad spectrum of alternative therapies other than botanical, homeopathic, and traditional Chinese medicine, including acupuncture and acupressure, cupping, clinical nutrition, and intravenous vitamin therapy. These modalities are used in the aging process, cancer care, hormonal health, fertility and pregnancy, gastrointestinal health, immune health, mental health including anxiety, depression, and stress management, pediatrics, and more.
- Naturopathic medicine uses a variety of comprehensive diagnostic testing through blood, dried urine, saliva, stool, and hair samples to determine root causes for symptoms. Naturopathic doctors are determined to provide you with answers to your questions, and solutions to your problems!
- Naturopathic doctors recognize that every person is unique, and provide patients with customized treatment plans that take into consideration a person’s diet and lifestyle habits, medical history, and genetic makeup. Ample time is allocated to patients during consultations to ensure that concerns are communicated without feeling rushed or unacknowledged. We take the necessary time to conduct thorough assessments and educational sessions.
To schedule an appointment with a Naturopathic doctor, please call (905)804-1238 or simply email info@localhost!